Monday, September 29, 2008

Gdansk - my hometown :)


Gdansk - my hometown :), originally uploaded by KASIACZEK.

Thanks to Utube, I've been listening to a lot of Polish music lately, the old stuff I grew up on, and the music I listened to as a tanager. It all makes me miss my incredibly beautiful city more than ever...
This beautiful photo I found on flicker by KASIACZEK, shows my favourite place of all, Motlawa River with barely visible in the dark, leaning over the water medieval crane - the Krahntor - majestic, gentle giant...

1 comment:

pickleberries said...

I saw your name on Flikr and wondered if you were Polish. Me too, Ebertowski, but my family immigrated to the US several generations ago. That doesn't mean that we are not proud of our heritage though! The photos of Gdansk are beautiful and some day I would love to travel there.