Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jewels and moss treasury

I don't gamble, I don't bet on horses and I'm not into extreme sports, but landing an Etsy treasury list can be certainly filed in same adrenaline pumping category:O) There is something very nerve-wrecking and exciting in watching the number of treasury list go under that magic 333 number and number of visitors climb rapidly. Then your eyes are glued to the bottom of the screen waiting for the box to open and you are holding your breath afraid to even blink, because if you do...it might be gone. Your hand is squeezing the mouse ready to paste prepared earlier title of your treasury and click the finish button. Then you watch it load opening empty grid ready to be filled with beautiful, creative items. Believe me, beating hundreds of people to a treasury list feels great!

Here is the newest treasury I landed just yesterday. Its called ...jewels and moss... and features beautiful jewelry created by the {NewNew} members.


No comments: