Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm back!!

After two-year long hiatus, Jantar Handcrafted Jewelry is resuming a show schedule with first appearance at Broadway Festival on September 4th 20011 in Manhattan. My booth will be located between 10th St. and 11th St.

It has been a long time. Hopefully, difficult times are behind me and I really look forward to what the future holds for me.

My newly acquired Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Massachusetts sales tax licenses are "burning in my pocket", so I will be participating in street fairs and craft shows there also.

I'm looking forward to reconnecting with my old craft show friends, I miss you guys! I apologize for dropping of the face of the planet, but looking back, I know, it was necessary. As they say, what does not break you, makes you stronger...

Lots of great things happened in my studio over the last few years. New designs came to life and I had to pack up my studio and move it into a new space on a very short notice. My new studio has more natural light and there will be no more risking frost bite during winter time;0)

I will be sharing my new designs little by little, so keep checking my blog for new posts.

No comments: