Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Handmade Cavalcade


Handmade Cavalcade, originally uploaded by kimmchi_kimm.

It was insane! What a wonderful event!
I wanted to visit everyone and take lots of photos and ...there was no time. My camera did not even make it out of the bag. I run out of jewelry boxes, change and my big stack of business cards disappeared also.

I'm really proud to be a part of such wonderful and motivated group of crafters and artists. We all put so much work into this event, and proved that with determination and under great leadership, we can accomplish a great success even on limited budget.

Big thanks to Kimm for being our fearless leader, and to Kristen for coordinating this event. Thank you "Knitting Factory" for letting us use your venue. Big, big thank you to everyone who stopped by and supported our very first holiday event.

To see more photos of the Holiday Handmade Cavalcade visit out Flickr pool: http://www.flickr.com/groups/newnewny/pool/

No comments: