Friday, December 19, 2008

{NewNew} at the Brooklyn Lyceum

If you are like me, crazy busy or just hate spending countless hours at the mall searching for the perfect gift for all the loved ones, and still have some shopping to do, check out the Holiday Craft Fair at the Brooklyn Lyceum this weekend. This will be a two day shopping event featuring local artists and crafters, and their beautiful handmade creations. I guarantee you, you will be able to find the perfect gift for that one person, you have trouble shopping for, and it will be a wonderful gift everyone will be convinced you spend countless hours hunting for:O)) I will do the same! Shop, shop, shop for handmade:O)

So stop by, and check out my creations, and of my fellow {NewNew} members:
KnitKnit, Better Than Jam, Collective Elements, Glass is My Name, Journalistic Tendencies, Lingua Nigra, Nordea's Soperie, Blue Stitch Books, The Original Beadscarf, Kimm Chi, Red Bridge Studio, Adornments NYC, Vyphuis Designs, Allene La Spina, Metal Sugar, Dew on a Petal, Beacon Bookmarks, Yania Creations, Molly Shoelace, The Hand of Fatima, Jantar Handcrafted Jewelry and more

No comments: