Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year resolutions

Here it goes:O))
1. Loose weight
2. Read more
3. Take Dominick to the park and playground more often
4. Take advantage of the beach this summer
5. Try new cooking recipes, my cooking got too boring without the constant experiments
6. Get organized
7. Take the time to enjoy life
8. Be happy

I can't remember starting a new year with more optimistic outlook on things to come. It has a lot to do with coming close to finding a balance between work, without which I can not function at all, and my family. I love what I do and I am my own boss. I AM THE BOSS! and as long as the boss is happy everyone else will be happy also:O))))

Happy New Year's everyone!!

2 comments:

Jess // CLineCreations said...

That's so cool that you're your own boss! That's my goal someday.. maybe one of my New Year's resolution will be to get that ball rolling.

I definitely want to experiment more with cooking too. I've gotten so sluggish lately that I just make the same 5 or 6 things on rotation... definitely need to spice it up!

Jantar Handcrafted Jewelry said...

Good luck!

LOL, same here:O)) almost every other night seems like spaghetti night, the kids can't get enough of it;O)))

Happy New Year!