Monday, February 23, 2009

Craft Show season is already here!

Well, not officially, but I already jump-started 2009 season with Park Slope V-day Show and Pop-up Market in Dumbo. It was so nice to see my {NewNew} peeps there!

The hard core {NewNew} grabbed their tables and moved them on 7th ave sidewalk in Park Slope during our first show. It was cold, but as far as cold in New York goes this winter, it turned out to be a wonderful sunny day. I was not prepared for the outdoors, but it was so much fun!


I also sold at the Winter Pop-up Market in Dumbo section of Brooklyn on February 8th and 15th. This is the winter location of the Brooklyn Flea at 81 Front St. I absolutely love the location just 2 blocks from East River! The view of Manhattan Bridge around the corner is breathtaking and I just had to snap some photos.

More photos can be found on my Flickr page:O))

No comments: