Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thing-a-day, project # 3


My goal for 2009 is to organize my work as best as I can. Working from home is very difficult if you have kids, home, cooking, soccer practice, very active dog, craft shows on weekends and a husband who works too many hours to juggle. It seems that I can’t keep set deadlines and finish planed projects due to unexpected problems, lol, and Dominick, my two-year-old, seems to have constant emergencies;O)
To keep track of daily and weekly goals, I came up with this sheet, and hopefully this is the final version. I used pages from an old sketch book, which I cut in half and used red permanent marker to draw a table. Each page reflects a week of new inventory created in my studio. I have plenty of space on the bottom and right hand side for the summary, and revere side for notes.

No comments: