Monday, February 2, 2009

Thing-a-day

I'm really excited to be part of the Thing-a-day blog for the first time. I will be making one craft project every day this month and I'm hoping to get to all the project piling up in my studio, try new jewelry techniques and spice-up my cooking again.
I will be also posting the project results on my blog. Here is the first one, carrot salad made for Ben's birthday partly and his special request, very yummy side dish.
Day One - Carrot Salad
ingredients:
carrot bunch
leak
salt
pepper
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 table spoon of mayonnaise
1 table spoon of sour cream

I cleaned the carrots ( scraped to be exact with a knife) shredded finely, salted lightly, added pepper and just a bit of finely chopped leak. Next, I have combined the mayo, sour cream and sugar in a cup and mixed it into shredded carrot mix.

No comments: